Executive Summary Checklist
- Survey and assess stakeholder support for those who are in need of a psychiatric bed registry.
- Increase and secure “buy in” with key players by continued education of need.
- Implement a real-time electronic bed tracking system.
- Communicate with key stakeholders who would be using the system.
- Ongoing monitoring to maintain system in order to adhere to current standards and protocols.
- Share data for times bed system is full and total bed need is not able to be met.
Between the 2017 World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit and the 2017 Midyear Planning Meeting a workgroup comprised of experts representing administrators, clinicians, technologists and patient advocates will meet to update this APSS. If you are interested in joining this workgroup, please email us.