Thank you for your interest in supporting these important concepts behind the Patient Safety Moonshot.
You pledge to do one or more of the following:
- Speak to your local health regulators, providers, and clinical committees/commissions/groups about improving patient safety outcomes locally.
- Call on the Secretary of Health and Human Services or Minister of Health in your country (USA: Xavier Becerra, UK: Matt Hancock) to implement a plan to improve patient safety, addressing one or more of the key issues outlined on the Patient Safety Moonshot. They can start with identifying a leader to drive the World Health Organization’s recently released Global Patient Safety Action Plan.
- Support further debates and inquiries on patient safety in Congress, Parliament, or legislature in your country.
- Meet with people in your local community to discuss their experiences and concerns with patient safety.
- Call on the Government to implement the recommendations of the Patient Safety Moonshot.
- Donate to help advance our impact!
These items will be included in the briefing for you to download after the form is completed.