Speakers will continually be added. Please check back frequently for updates to the program.
Session 1: High Reliability: Why This Can No Longer Be An Option for Healthcare Systems
Session 2: Embracing Simplicity and Human Factors to Unleash Innovation
Session 4: Patient Advocacy: The Compass for Innovation
Who Attends the Summit?
Anyone who is passionate about ending preventable patient harm is welcome to attend and will find value in the programming. We’re looking for those people who are ready to take action NOW, to save patients tomorrow.
We encourage global attendance from the following groups:
- Hospital and healthcare organization Board Members
- The C-Suite and Executives who can implement change quickly after the conference ends
- Front line clinicians who are interested in becoming leaders in patient safety
- Patient advocates who can bring their experiences into the chat rooms and inspire change
- Patients and family members affected by medical harm who are interested in being part of a community where we value everyone’s voice
- Insurers who can help healthcare becomes safer and more affordable
- Leaders from the industry – medical device, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, software and data analytics – who want to innovate to improve patient safety
- Students with an interest in patient safety and quality
The 2019 Summit brought in the greatest percentage of C-Level and Executives to date at 44% of all attendees. We aim for a similar breakdown in 2020.