January Performance Improvement Workshops
January 20, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Across the United States United States
The Patient Safety Movement Foundation is offering its new series of virtual workshops to enhance performance improvement (PI). The virtual PI workshops will bring the principles of PI to our committed hospitals and healthcare organizations that have committed to ZERO for free. Those organizations that have not committed can register for $65.
The Performance Improvement Workshops will introduce and detail concepts of performance improvement, which can then be adapted and applied to healthcare organizations around the world. Attendees can expect to gain a thorough understanding of:
- The basics of performance improvement
- How to use the tools available to lead projects across multiple settings, and
- How to collect, measure, and evaluate data to inform meaningful adjustments.
The Workshop will welcome attendees from around the world to learn from expert panel discussions and participate in hands-on live workshops.
The 5-hour Performance Improvement workshop will offer 4.5 hours of continuing education (CE) credit for physicians (CME), nurses (CNE), pharmacists (CPE), healthcare executives (ACHE), and certified professionals in patient safety (CPPS).
Can’t make this time or date? Don’t worry, we are offering monthly PI workshop times and dates to accommodate time zones around the world:
Workshop Times Accommodating the Americas Timezones:
- January 20, 2022 11am-4pm ET (New York timezone)
- April 14, 2022 11am-4pm ET (New York timezone)
- July 14, 2022 11am-4pm ET (New York timezone)
Workshop Times Accommodating European, African, and Middle East Timezones:
- November 18, 2021 10am-3pm (London timezone)
- February 17, 2022 10am-3pm (London timezone)
- May 19, 2022 10am-3pm (London timezone)
- August 17, 2022 10am-3pm (London timezone)
Workshop Times Accommodating Asian, Indian, and Australian Region Timezones:
- December 16, 2021 8 am-1 pm (Hong Kong timezone)
- March 16, 2022 8am-1pm (Hong Kong timezone)
- June 16, 2022 8am-1pm (Hong Kong timezone)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org