- This event has passed.
NOBODY SHOULD BE HARMED IN HEALTHCARE
September 13, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am PDT
Around the World
THE VOLUNTARY SECTOR AND NGOS ARE MAJOR PROVIDERS OF HEALTHCARE IN MANY COUNTRIES
LET’S SHARE IDEAS AND TAKE ACTION
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We will focus on how to harness the vast experience of the voluntary sector and advocate locally appropriate strategies to improve patient safety, through a network of Ambassadors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Patient safety can only be achieved by collaboration between the professionals, patients, families, community members and stake holders. So, whatever your background you are most welcome.
1. To raise awareness about the burden of unsafe health care.
2. To bring together the voluntary sector with a stake in health improvement programmes, to adopt a charter for patient safety and integrate safety strategies into their programmes.
• Dr Neelam Dhingra Unit Head, WHO Patient Safety Flagship/A Decade of Patient Safety 2020-2030, World Health Organization, Geneva
• Dr. Abdulelah Alhawsawi, Global Ambassador, The G20 Health and Development Partnership; Former Director General, Saudi Patient Safety Centre
• Dr. Zakiuddin Ahmed Founder, Riphah Institute of Healthcare Improvement & Safety and Healthcare Quality & Safety Association of Pakistan
• Ms Regina N. M Kamoga, Executive Director, CHAIN Uganda