Thank you for supporting Patient Safety Awareness Week! This week was focused on raising awareness on the importance of delivering safe care across the continuum. We celebrated the steps we’ve taken to improve patient safety, as well as acknowledge what changes still need to be made to improve each day. If you missed any of our events, here is a recap:
If you are interested in any tools and resources to help advance patient safety awareness, please click here:
In addition to the events above, here are some other events we planned for Patient Safety Awareness Week:
Monday, March 15th
- External Webinar: Methodist Health Webinar – Memphis, Tennessee
Tuesday, March 16th
- Steve Barker did a testimonial on why he donates to the Patient Safety Movement Foundation. Watch here!
Wednesday, March 17th
- Be Safe in the Hospital: Learn How Webinar, 8 am-9 am PT. Watch here!
- We are officially 6 months away from #uniteforsafecare! Save the date for World Patient Safety Day, September 17, 2021. Learn more!
- Sponsorship Opportunities are now available! Click here for more information.
Thursday, March 18th
- External Webinars: Be Safe in the Hospital- En-Vision America