Frequently Asked Questions- Becoming an Ally
Become an Ally
Allies are March for Patient Safety’s (MFPS) collective body of like-minded visionary leaders that act as official promoters and supporters for the March for Patient Safety, being held on World Patient Safety Day, September 17th, 2020
What are the benefits of becoming an Ally?
- We will display your organization’s name on our website here along with other Ally groups displaying to the world what organizations are uniting for safer care.
- Your organization will be able to share our Ally badge on your website and materials telling your members and partners that you stand for safer care.
- We will help publicize your organization’s support of the March for Patient Safety:
- Announcement of your formal support via the MFPS’s social media platforms
- Your organization can record a short 30-second video about why you’ve joined and we will share it with our network!
- Pre-release of any marketing materials and/or announcements
- If you are hosting a Satellite event on September 17th, we will list your event on our events calendar.
Is there a cost to become an Ally?
No, becoming an Ally is free. However, we do offer the opportunity for Allies to sponsor the March for Patient Safety, if able and interested.
Questions before you join?
We would love to speak with you! If you are interested in supporting the March for Patient Safety as a formal Ally, please email email@example.com or call us directly at 949.392.5938