Thank you for joining us to cover the 6th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit. The following resources were developed to provide you with information about the Patient Safety Movement Foundation and the Summit.
- President Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States & Founder and Chairman of the Board, The Clinton Foundation
- Rt. Hon. Jeremy Hunt, MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, United Kingdom Department of Health
- Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, MD, Director General, World Health Organization
- Professor Stefan De Hert, MD, PhD, President, European Society of Anaesthesiology
- Joe Kiani, Founder & Chairman; Founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Patient Safety Movement Foundation; Masimo
- Sir Liam Donaldson, FRCS, FRCP, FRCA, MD, Patient Safety Envoy, World Health Organization
- Matthew Syed, Author, Black Box Thinking
Select Press Releases
- 6th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit Is SOLD OUT!
- World Health Organization Director-General to Deliver Keynote at Patient Safety Summit
- President Clinton to Address Healthcare Leaders Focused on Eliminating Preventable Deaths in Hospitals at the 6th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit
- PSMF to Co-Convene World Summit with Leading European Medical Society
- 6th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit to Be Held in London, England
- World Patient Safety Summit Aims to Reduce Unnecessary C-Sections
- World Patient Safety Summit is Sold Out but space is available at the Breakout Sessions, held the day after, at the Royal Society in London
- Medical device companies pledge to share data that can save the lives of patients – Medical technology leaders to discuss open data during World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit
All files also available in .zip by clicking here.