Partners are the Patient Safety Movement Foundation’s collective body of like-minded visionary leaders that enable us to turn words into action. Partners make our goal of reaching ZERO preventable deaths achievable.
Become a Partner
Professional societies, associations and healthcare-related organizations have the opportunity to positively impact patient safety by coming up with an individualized plan of action that serves as a catalyst for positive change.
Diverse in type, size and impact, Partners help spread our vision to their clients, customers and members. We encourage you to think of how you can get the word out!
What are the benefits of becoming a Partner?
By committing publicly, you will not only help your organization reach zero but also encourage others to make a commitment. After all, what is measured improves and what is measured publicly improves faster.
- Strategize, learn and contribute to high-level roundtable discussions among patient safety frontrunners.
- Press release tools and templates to announce your affiliation with the PSMF through the media and your website. Plaques are available for purchase at the cost of the PSMF.
- Discounted admission to attend the PSMF’s annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit as well as an invitation to the chairman’s private reception hosted by Founder, Joe Kiani.
- Chance to share your commitment on-stage at the World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit. Please note the PSMF selects a number of committed partners for this opportunity.
Is there a cost to become a Committed Partner?
No, becoming a Partner is free.
To become a Partner:
- Click here to create an account.
- After you create an account, you will be redirected to your dashboard. Select “Sign the Commitment to Action Letter” from the list of options and complete the form. If you have questions schedule a call with our director of partnerships:
- You will also receive an email with your username, password, and link to your dashboard for future use. You can sign in using that email or you can click Login in the top menu.
The Patient Safety Movement Foundation typically establishes an introductory call with each healthcare organization, association, and society, to ensure objectives are aligned prior to signing a Commitment to Action Letter. A list of partners can be found online at patientsafetymovement.org/partners/view-all-partners/