Why Partner with Us?
We believe that progress cannot be achieved by sitting on the sidelines; we must take ACTION together.
- We at the Patient Safety Movement Foundation are a commitment-based organization, rather than a membership-based organization.
- We are a global community of visionaries and thought leaders, who turn ideas into actionable solutions.
- We are disruptors, who believe in the power of sharing useful ideas, rather than restricting them.
- We guide our partners into making connections with the right people, sparking deep discussions, and ultimately stimulating action aimed at methodically eliminating preventable deaths in hospitals.
- We foster a collaborative community of doers and provide a globally networked platform, which helps promote innovative thinking and acting.
- We pave the way for partners to advance patient safety goals and facilitate a forum for leadership.
- We understand that patient safety is a moral imperative, which must be sustainable.
The Value of Relationships
We take time to foster relationships with each and every partner because like-minded individuals are the driving force that make our mission to reach 0X2020™, ZERO preventable deaths by 2020, not just conceivable, but achievable.
We thrive on the opportunity to generate unique ideas and facilitate quality conversations that lead to purposeful action. Our partners provide us with the opportunity to access a wider range of resources and expertise across all sectors, and in turn, partners reap the benefits of joining a collaborative group of aligned, passionate, and results-driven individuals. A comprehensive list of our partners is available here.
The Value of Resources
Partners are offered the opportunity to create and utilize Actionable Patient Safety Solutions (APSS). These APSS address thirteen of the leading patient safety challenges facing hospitals today. These solutions serve as powerful tools that present healthcare professionals with practices that significantly decrease preventable deaths in hospitals.
Our APSS represent an aggregate of clinical best practices that hospitals can implement today. They are annually revised by workgroups of patient safety experts to ensure they stay current.
Benefits of Partnership:
- By committing publicly, you will not only help your organization reach zero, but encourage others to do the same. After all, what is measured improves and what is measured publicly improves faster.
- Strategize, learn, and contribute to high-level roundtable discussions among patient safety frontrunners.
- Press release tools and templates to announce affiliation through the media and your website. Plaques are also available for purchase at our cost.
- Discounted admission to attend the Patient Safety Movement Foundation’s annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit as well as an invitation to a private reception hosted by Chairman, Joe Kiani.
- You may be amongst a select group of committed partners, who will be given the opportunity to share your commitment on-stage at the annual World Patient Safety Science & Technology Summit.