Leadership Development Workshop
December 14 @ 8:00 pm - December 15 @ 12:30 am EST
Around the World
From aligning efforts with the organizational strategic plan to understanding the business of a healthcare safety culture, optimizing a new leadership role while balancing all of its responsibilities can be difficult. The Patient Safety Movement Foundation’s Leadership Development workshop offers a hands-on experience to equip emerging leaders with the skills necessary to manage change, understand human factors, effectively communicate, and optimize resource use.
The virtual LD workshops will bring the principles of LD to our committed hospitals and healthcare organizations that have committed to ZERO for free. Those organizations that have not committed can register for $65. If you are a committed organization, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your coupon code.
Leadership Development in healthcare is hard. Let us walk you through each step of a holistic plan with our experts!
The 4.5 hour Leadership Development workshop will offer 4.0 hours of continuing education (CE) credit for physicians (CME), nurses (CNE), pharmacists (CPE), healthcare executives (ACHE), and certified professionals in patient safety (CPPS).
- Describe the typical challenges experienced by healthcare leaders in creating a culture of safety.
- Evaluate the characteristics of effective leadership.
- Examine the relationship between a “just” culture and accountability.
- Analyze the impact that a thorough understanding of human factors can have on leadership success.
- Design creative communication channels and methods.
- Develop effective cost-benefit analysis skills for informed decision making.